

The day after Christmas Den and I left for the 14 hour trip to Destin, Florida to stay in a home we rented for a week just a short distance from the white sand beach and emerald water of the ocean!! We were so excited and ready for warm weather. Plus, Justin and Jen and Lukas and Jake and Anna and Wyatt and Garett were joining us for the week!! It was a parent/grandparents dream!!! We enjoyed walks on the beach, shopping, golfing, pedicures, good food (at home and at restaurants) and just all around fun!! We even went bowling on the Wii (spelling?) ( That is one game that Den and I have to think about getting!! It also has the fittness games!!) Den and I got to spend quality time with everyone especially all three grandsons who are the cutest boys in the whole world!! We are sooooo blessed to have 3 healthy, active grandbabies!!! We are also sooooooo blessed to have happy, healthy and loving sons and daughters!!! What a wonderful time spent together!! Our truck was really loaded down going down to Florida with the Christmas tree and the gifts. Couldn't see out the rearview mirror but thank goodness for the side view mirrors!!! Coming home we were less crowded, sad to leave the warm weather, beautiful ocean but most of all our children and grandchildren. We all voted to do something similar again in the near future!!! Thank you to Justin, Jen, Jake and Anna for making this a Christmas to remember family fun and togetherness!! Thankyou to Wyatt, Lukas and Garett for the fun time and laughs!! I love you ALL very much and thank God for you all everyday!!
2 comments:
Wyatt: I wanna go see Gama, I wanna go Gama house, PEEZ!:)
Thank you for the vacation... especially that last night at the restaurant! Couldn't have ended the trip any better. Love you lots, mama dukes!
We are thanking you for such a great vacation. It was time well spent. I loved the time we had together to do whatever we wanted. We love you all too and can't wait to rejoin again! Love you lots! Jen, Justin, and Lukas
Post a Comment