Tuesday, August 19, 2008
The Beginning---Again!!
OK- just finished typing my initial post then went to preview and then I lost it all sooooo...... Here I go again!! I have been encouraged by my girls (Anna and Jen) to start my own blog so here I am. Figured if they could do it so could I!! hahaha So today I am off work and am planning to start up my walking again so will take Ginger and Gracie out for a 3 mile walk then will probably come home and do laundry and "sweep" the house. I may even take a little time to read the book "Guardian" for a few chapters. It is really good!! I do teach Prenatal Classes tonight so will have to work that into my plans also! It is a beautiful day here in the midwest. I may have to go to the pool for an hour or so....so much to do and so little time---hahaha. Well, better get started so I will try to download some photos later but then again--if they can do it so can I!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good start mom! Now I can read your blog and not have to call you so much... yeah right!!!!
Yaaaay!!!!! You made it! I knew you could do it! Rock on! Whoooo Hoooo! I am so glad you joined the world of blogging. Now we can keep up with you with just the "click" of my mouse pad. Da, da, da, daaaa!
Love ya lots,
Ching chow me choo coocheee meeka!
Post a Comment