OK, so I snore!! And I guess it is getting really bad so I thought I would try to do something to decrease or stop the snoring. So, Tuesday I looked up snoring on the internet and one of the suggestions was to buy this chin strap thing that cost a "reasonable" $60.00 to hold my jaw closed so the snoring would not happen as much. The creative person I am goes to Walmart and bought a headband that I figured would do the same thing. This photo is me Tuesday night with of course my "breathe right" strip in place and my new jaw clenching device. Well, I know you are wondering how it worked. Den doesn't think it helped but I can say that it was probably the most RESTLESS night of sleep I have ever had because I kept waking up to make sure my "brace" was in tact and I was also so afraid that I would wake Den up with snoring again!!! When I woke up I also had the lasting imprints on my neck and jaw area of the fabric outline and sore area from where the seam line was all night!! Last night after working 12-13 hours I told Den I had to have a good nights sleep which translated to "please don't wake me if I snore because I am toooooo exhausted!!" I did sleep well but now have a summer cold so now I am doped up with alergy cold meds and nyquil or day quil.... The other part of this story is that when I flew home from Charleston, SC on Sunday morning I was sitting by the window and of course I fell off to sleep. Well, I was sitting next to 2 younger women. Later during the fight the one lady came back from the "bathroom" and I heard her tell her friend next to me that the flight attendant said there were 2 empty seats in the back. Soooooo, They moved!! I got to thinking to myself "I wonder why they moved" and I tried to put it out of my mind cause I knew I had used deodorant and brushed my teath that morning. NOW I think it was because I fell asleep and started SNORING!!! How embarassing!!!! I am sure they moved because of that. I just wonder how many other people heard me and if it was really loud snoring or just quiet monotonous snoring!?!? Oh well, will probably never see them again anyway!!
My trip to Charleston to see Luke and Justin and Jen went really well. I have to say that I have the cutest grandchildren in the world!!! Lukas was all smiles and loves to play on the floor with his toys. He is a very happy contented child!!! He also looks like his mama I think!! He does have his daddy's curious nature though. Will be very interesting to see how he is when he starts being more independent such as crawling and walking!! Look Out World- Here He Comes!!! Here are a couple of cute photos of my boy Luke. He is sooo precious!! I have been blessed with healthy active beautiful babies and I am very proud of each of them!!!!
2 comments:
Ok, I needed a good laugh!!! :)
The part about the imprints the next day was stinkin hilarious, mama dukes! And I had no idea about the airplane ride. Don't worry, we'll never forget how you scared all of us in the car on the way to Iowa over Christmas when we were first married with a single snore!!!!
I would love to travel with you while you sleep on a plane. You could scare all the people away and we would have plenty of seats around us to stretch out on. LOL!
We love you eventhough you snore!
Love,
Jen and Luke
Post a Comment