Wow! Those babies are so handsome! I especially like the one in the last two pictures. He's the cutest! I'm partial. Wyatt and Garett are sure adrable too but I have to say my own is cute. He takes after his daddy! Love ya, and love the pics! You are such a proud g-ma. Love, Jen
I have been married to Denny for 33 years and have 2 children, Justin and Anna. I have been blessed with a son-in-law Jake and a daughter-in-law Jennifer. Now I am a proud grandmother of 3 grandsons who are the cutest kids in the whole world!! God has been good to me!!
1 comment:
Wow! Those babies are so handsome! I especially like the one in the last two pictures. He's the cutest! I'm partial. Wyatt and Garett are sure adrable too but I have to say my own is cute. He takes after his daddy!
Love ya, and love the pics!
You are such a proud g-ma.
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment